CYCLING AND MOUNTAIN BIKING IN THE LESACHTAL VALLEY
ON TWO WHEELS THROUGH THE MOST NATURAL VALLEY IN EUROPE
Hiking in pristine nature is very popular in the Summer World. The Lesachtal Valley in particular invites you to enjoy the picturesque landscape by bike. Whether mountain bike, e-bike or road bike, family-friendly tour, leisurely route or alpine mountain tour: bike in fascinating scenery!
5 top tips for cyclists and mountain bikers
- On the road with a road bike/touring bike in the Lesachtal Valley: The B111 is a particularly attractive and scenic road for road bikers and touring cyclists.
- Dolomite Cycling Tour: Year after year, the Dolomite Cycling Tour is a highlight for cycling enthusiasts and leads also via the curvy road in the Lesachtal Valley.
- Cycling and e-biking away from the crowds: Those looking for serpentine roads with fantastic panoramic views will find what they are looking for in the many small subvillages - also called hamlets.
- Mountain biking to Lake Volaia: The challenging MTB tour runs from the Lesachtal hamlet of Birnbaum along the Hubertus Chapel to the Wolayersee Hut.
- Slow Food Travel by bike: Leisurely culinary tours take you to various taste experiences in the Lesachtal Valley, Gailtal Valley, Gitschtal Valley and Lake Weissensee.
search and book
Your accommodations in the Lesach Valley. Whether private rooms, holiday apartments on the farm, guest houses or hotels - here you can quickly and easily find available rooms including prices, equipment, pictures, etc.
Location and how to find us
The Lesachtal holiday region lies in the Austrian province of Carinthia, directly next to the Italian border.